Here's what to expect for this application, which will take about 20 minutes.
- We'll ask some questions about you and your home.
- We'll ask you to upload some documents.
- You'll pay the $450 non-refundable application fee. Note that a 2.5% non-refundable service fee will be assessed for online application payments made via credit card. There is no service fee for payments made via eCheck; however, eChecks processed and rejected for any reason will be subject to a $50 return payment fee. Please make sure data input is correct before submitting payment.
Documents You'll Need
- Your current Driver's License
- Proof of $500,000 liability insurance, if not provided by your hosting platform(s)
- Proof of your residency at your home, which can be any two of the following showing your name and address:
- Driver's License or State ID
- Vehicle Registration Card
- Proof of Car Insurance
- PG&E, SFPUC Water, or Recology bill
- Voter Registration Card
- Proof of a Homeowner's Tax Exemption
- You will need to enter your Business Account Number (BAN), which is found on your Business Registration Certificate. You may also look up your BAN online (updated weekly).