Caterer Permit

This application packet includes the necessary forms to supply food and beverages and/or related services to any off-premises public or private function.

Issuing Department

SF Department of Public Health

Agency Type





Caterers supply food and beverages and related services at public and private functions, such as weddings and parties. Visit San Francisco Department of Public Health to get a Caterer's Permit.