DPW Mobile Food Facility (MFF) Permit - Public Property

Allows you to operate a mobile food facility on public property - sidewalks, streets, and any area in the public right of way.

Issuing Department

SF Department of Public Works

Agency Type



Mobile food facilities operating on public right-of-ways are required to complete an application with the Department of Public Works before completing the plan check approval process with the Department of Public Health.


See Department of Public Works Mobile Food Facilities for more information.

Permit Documents

The following documents are part of this permit. Fill out the necessary forms and submit them to the issuing department to apply.