Alcohol License - Full Bar

Allows an establishment to sell most kinds of spirits and alcoholic beverages. Includes beer, wine, and hard liquor.


Please contact Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) for all applicable fees.

Agency Type



This is a very complex process, with multiple factors. Please visit the ABC website or call their office for instructions specific to your establishment.