California Household Goods Mover License

Required for any preson or business engaged in moving household property between two or more places, within the state of California.


Filing Fee: $500

Issuing Department

CA Public Utilities Commission

Agency Type



You will need to complete an application and mail it to the License Section with a filing fee of $500.


See the California Public Utilities Commission for more information.


Permit Documents

Full Application Packet - Household Goods Carrier